As a digital growth marketer for several technology firms, I understand the value of good SEO services. This has often led me to hire a SEO expert from a freelancer platform or job board.
For me, SEO Ranker Group is the best place to look for affordable SEO specialists, teams, and agencies (as an alternative to an in-house SEO team) for various campaigns.
Now, an agency may seem like a strange place to hire a SEO expert. However, a lot of times, I’ve found that these portals do host highly skilled and experienced SEOs. This provides clients with a distinct advantage, in that they can judge the quality of SEO services they’ll get.
Here, I am going to share complete details about how you can hire an SEO expert as your team.
What does a SEO specialist do?
If you’re not getting a ton of hits on your website, you may need to step up your SEO game.
A SEO Specialist audit, test, analyzes, and changes a website so it is optimized for search engines, and the website subsequently ranks higher in the search results on major search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
A modern Search Engine Optimization specialist must be a problem solver and decision maker, with the ability to prioritize and develop relevant and engaging content. You know the old adage, “Content is king?” well, modern SEO specialists know that search engines are placing increasing value on quality content – which will invariably include keyword or phrases that increases traffic to a site.
According to Brian Dean,
An SEO expert (also known as an “SEO specialist”) is someone that optimizes websites in order to achieve higher search engine rankings. The best SEO specialists are people that are proficient in a number of different areas of digital marketing. This includes “core” SEO skills (like title tag optimization). But it also includes other digital marketing skills, like writing and web design.
SEO Specialist Job Responsibilities
SEO expert duties, responsibilities, and job descriptions include complexity that involves a wide spectrum of marketing disciplines and internet marketing channels.
What has remained constant over time is the need to: achieve higher Google search engine rankings and Google visibility for clients, to get more content discovered online to generate business leads and complete call-to-actions, create lasting results through informative and evergreen content while improving customer conversion rates.
Search engine optimization specialist responsible for A to Z website optimization tactics including:
On-page SEO relates to the content on your website and optimizing it to help search engines understand the topic of your content and see the website as a valuable resource. On-page includes the use of such elements as keywords, Meta tags, internal links and HTML title tags in ways that help increase search engine traffic and make sure it’s near the top of the Google results.
Technical SEO refers to the non-content elements of your website. This section includes strategies to improve the backend structure and foundation of a website. Part of this job will involve performing a thorough website analysis, which can uncover opportunities for technical SEO to improve website speed, indexing, mobile friendliness, crawlability and website architecture. Technical will also crucially improve the readability of a website, which in turn improves user experience and shows search engines that the website is a good one.
Off-page SEO optimization is about creating a stronger relationship between your website and other websites through a variety of link building tactics. Off-page optimization also includes strategies to build the reputation of a website to show search engines that a website is a trusted source and therefore should be positioned near the top of search engine rankings.
more responsibilities are,
- Conducting keyword research and analyzing competitor websites.
- Consulting with clients about their business goals, SEO Specialist will execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Optimizing client websites for search engines.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s website search engine results rankings.
- Closely collaborate with web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly followed throughout website content.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content marketing.
- Take responsibility for page optimization for search engine marketing.
- Manage the expenses of SEO campaigns, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling differences
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery and optimization for new SEO keywords to use throughout the company website and marketing materials.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Create and execute link building strategy and collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Change website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Determine measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics with SEO tools such as Google analytics to understand SEO strategy performance
8 Result-Driven SEO Methodologies
We do not make over-the-moon promises to our clients. What we do is ask our clients to have patience and trust our SEO experts to execute SEO operations. Because our SEO results speak a lot more than our words. We at SEO Ranker Group follows 8 step result driven SEO methodologies.
If you want to learn more about how SEO can help your business grow, contact us online or call us today at 702-187-7406to speak with a strategist about creating a custom SEO campaign.
Step 1. Analyzing Business Goals
Step 2. Full Website Audit
Step 3. Competitive Analysis
Step 4. Keyword Research
Step 5. URL Mapping
Step 6. SEO Implementation
Step 7. Monitoring Traffic & Ranking
Step 8. Refining SEO Plan
Should you hire an SEO Specialist?
If you’re the owner of a small business, you’ve got dozens of tasks on your mind: generating leads and sales, personal branding, social media marketing, the list goes on and on. In many situations, it depends on what you are looking for in SEO
According to Search Engine Journal
Google shared a three-step guide on hiring an SEO for businesses who may be doing so for the first time.
Step One: The Interview
You just need to ask the right question and thus verify if the SEO expert is suitable for your business. You must not hire just based on a promise to get you on top. You need to be sure on what you are going to spend money.
It’s a good sign if they ask you questions like:
- How do you approach keyword research?
- What makes a website search engine friendly?
- How do you measure SEO success?
- What qualities are required in order to be effective in an SEO role, in your opinion?
- What kind of analytics do you perform and what do you look for?
- Which are the major Google updates that have impacted SEO?
- How do you stay up-to-date on the near-constant search algorithm changes?
Step Two: Check References
The second step of the hiring process, as recommended by Google, is a reference check of past clients.
When checking references, Google advises asking questions to gauge how useful the SEO’s guidance was. One of the major things Google points out is asking whether or not the SEO’s results were sustainable.
Step Three: Technical Audit
The SEO should come back with a prioritized list of what should be improved to make a site more search-friendly.
Those suggestions should be based on data collected during the audit, and be targeted toward providing a better experience for human visitors (not just search engines).
How do I hire a SEO specialist?
An SEO specialist who helps you gain more visibility on search engines. If you hire the right one, they can get you to rank for your main keywords, thereby helping you drive tons of traffic to your website and business. If you’re here you probably need, or think you need, to hire an SEO expert for your company. You may also call them an SEO specialist, but no matter what the SEO industry calls them you need someone that can deliver results.
Some popular job boards for SEO freelancers include:
- SEO Ranker Group: it is independent SEO agency has best experts in affordable price.
- Upwork: Arguably the most popular freelancer platform on the planet. Has a strict verification process.
- Indeed: Has a large pool of freelancers. Searching through candidates using different filters makes it easy.
- Fiverr: Great place to find affordable SEO freelancers, but you may have to sift through a lot of profiles to find the right person.
- Craigslist: Another great place to find good SEO talent. Unfortunately, however, you’ll have to do your own candidate vetting
How much does it cost to hire a SEO expert?
It’s an important decision to get right as the growth of your business can be dependent on the success of the search marketing campaign. Many freelancer website charge $25 to $35 per hour or $10000 per month. But SEO Ranker Group charges only $499 per month or just $5 per hour.